Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Why did police visit The Angel Church in north London on Sunday?
2. What was the late entertainer Des O’Connor’s only chart-topping single?
3. Which politician’s appearance on breakfast TV show GMB would end a ‘201-day government boycott’, according to presenter Piers Morgan?
4. Mourners said a final farewell at the funeral of comedian Bobby Ball on Tuesday. Who was his comedy partner?
5. Approximately how many tweets were flagged by Twitter as part of efforts to combat disinformation around the US election, according to the social media giant’s founder, Jack Dorsey?
6. Jesy Nelson is to take an ‘extended’ break from Little Mix. In which year was the band formed?
7. What is the name of the head of NHS Test and Trace, who was told to self-isolate by her own service on Wednesday?
8. Sales of new petrol and diesel cars and vans will be phased out by which year, under Boris Johnson’s ten-point plan for a ‘green industrial revolution’?
9. Who has been appointed by the BBC to lead an independent investigation into Martin Bashir’s Panorama interview with Diana, Princess of Wales?
10. How much has CompareTheMarket been fined after the competition watchdog found the site kept the cost of home insurance premiums artificially high?
11. Which energy giant is planning to cut almost 700 jobs over the next two years?
12. What wedding anniversary are the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh celebrating today?
And those all important answers…
1. To halt a baptism service in breach of lockdown restrictions
2. I Pretend, in 1968
3. Health secretary Matt Hancock
4. Tommy Cannon
7. Baroness Dido Harding
9. Lord Dyson