Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. How many people have been fined by police in England and Wales for breaching quarantine rules after arriving from abroad, according to data released by the National Police Chiefs’ Council on Monday?
2. Australian MP Nicolle Flint donned what in a Twitter video in response to ‘sexist garbage’ spoken about her by her critics?
3. Which royal has said of Twitter: ‘I wouldn’t go anywhere near it if you paid me frankly.’
4. Name the former Fleetwood Mac guitarist whose death was announced last weekend.
5. Which town in the north-west of England has introduced tougher coronavirus measures after a spike in cases?
6. Selfridges is to reduce its total headcount by what percentage to cope with the impact of coronavirus?
7. Stuart Broad became only the seventh bowler to take 500 Test wickets on Tuesday. Who is the only other Englishman to have achieved the feat?
8. Which former Love Island contestant announced she is pregnant with her first child?
9. Who has been named as MI6’s new ‘C’, replacing Sir Alex Younger, who will leave the Secret Intelligence Service in the autumn?
10. How many new jobs has Aldi said it will create across the UK during the rest of this year?
11. Which song did the Duke of Cambridge reveal to be his go-to karaoke song during an appearance on BBC Radio Five Live’s That Peter Crouch Podcast?
12. Two British women, Cat Dixon and Raz Marsden, have broken the world record for the fastest circumnavigation of the globe by tandem bike. How long did it take them?
And those all important answers…
2. A bin bag
3. Princess Anne
4. Peter Green
6. 14 per cent (450 jobs)
7. James Anderson
8. Dani Dyer
9. Richard Moore
11. Bohemian Rhapsody
12. 263 days, eight hours and seven minutes