Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Tobias Weller, a nine-year-old boy with cerebral palsy, has completed a marathon using a walker to raise funds for Sheffield Children’s Hospital. What is his new nickname?
2. Which Manchester City player has become the latest football star to fall victim to thieves?
3. What is the name of the upcoming BBC drama about the 2018 novichok attack on Sergei and Yulia Skripal?
4. What is the name of the 14-year-old fell pony the Queen was pictured riding at Windsor Castle?
5. Thousands queued for hours as which retail giant reopened 19 stores?
6. On what date is Coronation Street to resume filming?
7. Which UK-based airline announced plans to resume flights on half its routes by the end of July?
8. How many of the daily Downing Street press conferences has the prime minister appeared at since March 16?
9. Which European country will host the first two races of the 2020 Formula One season?
10. Which actor made an emotional speech at a protest in Hyde Park over the death of George Floyd in the US?
11. Police have identified a 43-year-old man as a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. What nationality is he?
12. What has the BBC offered to allow hospital radio stations to broadcast?
And those all important answers:
1. Captain Tobias, after centenarian Capt Tom Moore
2. Riyad Mahrez, who had three watches worth more than £300,000 stolen from his penthouse
3. The Salisbury Poisonings
4. Balmoral Fern
6. June 9
10. Star Wars actor John Boyega
12. Its news bulletins, interviews and local radio programmes