Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Who warned she could delay lifting lockdown restrictions in Scotland if she thought Westminster was moving too quickly?
2. Artist Emmalene Blake has been creating lockdown murals of The Police, Dua Lipa, Lizzo and Cardi B in which city?
3. Simon Cowell used his golden buzzer for 12-year-old singer Fayth Ifil on Britain’s Got Talent. Which song did she sing?
4. The chancellor unveiled loans of up to £50,000 for small firms with interest paid by the government for the first 12 months. What name did he give them?
5. Gambling firms said they would halt radio and TV advertising during lockdown. Which body represents them?
6. A Shakespearean acting lesson with which British theatre veteran is on offer in Sotheby’s and Google’s celebrity auction to raise funds to fight coronavirus?
7. What is the name of the Prince of Wales’ former Welsh tutor who has died at the age of 89?
8. A new mural has paid tribute to World War II veteran Captain Tom Moore, who has raised more than £32million for the NHS. Where is it?
9. The Duke of Sussex has filmed an introduction to a special episode of which animated show?
10. Which retailer has reopened all its 288 UK stores after shutting them temporarily during lockdown?
11. What do scientists call the average number of people a Covid-19 infected person can expect to pass the virus on to.
12. Graham Walters, 72, has rowed across which ocean in a boat he built in his garden 22 years ago?
And those all important answers…
1. First minister Nicola Sturgeon
3. Tina Turner’s Proud Mary
4. ‘Bounce back’ loans
5. Betting and Gaming Council
6. Sir Patrick Stewart
7. Dr Tedi Millward
8. Tamworth, West Midlands
9. Thomas & Friends
11. R0 or R value