Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. A delivery of 84 tonnes of PPE was delayed on its journey to the UK from which country?
2. Licensing rules have forced the Hatfield House pub in Belfast to suspend its doorstep delivery of what?
3. Who has released a cover of Lean On Me to raise money for the NHS Charities appeal?
4. Which artist has created rainbow art of butterfly wings to display in windows?
5. The Queen has celebrated turning 94 but in which month does her ‘second birthday’ usually take place?
6. Which fashion retailer confirmed it would close its 60 stores with the loss of more than 900 jobs?
7. How much did joiner Ryan Hoyle, 38, from Rochdale, win on the National Lottery EuroMillions?
8. Which Welsh politician was heard swearing at a colleague during a virtual sitting of the Senedd?
9. The stars of which Channel 4 comedy will present new episodes from their homes in Huddersfield, London and Melbourne?
10. Which firm’s £6.2billion merger with Dutch company Takeaway.com was cleared by the competition watchdog?
11. Which singer has been in the running to beat NHS fundraiser Captain Tom Moore to No.1 in the singles chart?
12. A zoo in which British city has welcomed four penguin chicks?
And those all important answers…
2. Pints of Guinness
3. UB40’s Ali Campbell
4. Damien Hirst
6. Cath Kidston
8. Vaughan Gething
9. The Last Leg
10. Just Eat
11. The Weeknd