Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. From where did the Archbishop of Canterbury deliver his Easter Sunday sermon?
2. Where is Boris Johnson recovering after his discharge from hospital?
3. Nurse Jenny McGee was praised by the PM for his care in hospital. Where is she from?
4. Which football club announced it had reversed its decision to furlough non-playing staff?
5. Which fiscal watchdog has warned the lockdown could lead to the economy potentially shrinking 35 per cent between April and June?
6. Captain Tom Moore, 99, has raised more than £18m for the NHS after setting himself a challenge to do what?
7. Which struggling fashion chains collapsed into administration this week?
8. How are staff at Norwich School helping in the fight against coronavirus?
9. Apple has unveiled its more affordable iPhone SE. How much will it cost?
10. Who started Clap For Carers?
11. Who officially opened Birmingham’s Nightingale Hospital by video link?
12. Rock guitarist Jeff Beck has recorded John Lennon’s 1970 song Isolation with which Hollywood star?
And those all important answers…
1. His kitchen
2. Chequers in Buckinghamshire
3. Invercargill, New Zealand
5. Office for Budget Responsibility
6. Walk 100 lengths of his garden before turning 100 on April 30
7. Oasis and Warehouse
8. Making protective visors for the NHS
10. Yoga teacher Annemarie Plas
11. Duke of Cambridge
12. Johnny Depp