Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. How many volunteers signed up to help the NHS just 24 hours after the government launched a campaign for support?
2. Which comedian is ‘Not Going Out’ for ten days after deciding to self-isolate because he wasn’t feeling well?
3. Which BBC daytime soap is celebrating its 20th anniversary this week?
4. Which church leader called for the ‘mother and father of all parties’ when the coronavirus crisis ends?
5. Which Friends star is binge-watching the show while self-isolating?
6. Which actor is reciting a daily Shakespeare sonnet on Twitter?
7. How much will people be fined for a first offence of flouting coronavirus lockdown rules if they don’t pay within a fortnight?
8. What has the Duchess of Sussex chosen as her first post-royal project?
9. Which billionaire entrepreneur has said the government has ordered 10,000 ventilators designed by his company to help tackle coronavirus?
10. Which journalist appeared to swear before he asked the chancellor a question at the government’s daily coronavirus briefing?
And those all important answers…
2. Lee Mack
4. The Archbishop of Canterbury
5. Courteney Cox
6. Sir Patrick Stewart
7. £60. The fine will be cut to £30 if paid within 14 days, while a second offence can cost £120
8. Meghan will narrate Elephant, a new Disney film about a family of elephants and their journey across Africa
9. Sir James Dyson
10. ITV political editor Robert Peston. He later explained his screen froze as the chancellor turned to him