Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. How much money did chancellor Rishi Sunak say was available in government-backed loans to support businesses through the coronavirus crisis?
2. Which firm has announced plans to axe 3,000 jobs with the closure of 531 mobile phone stores in the UK?
3. Which breakfast TV presenter revealed she is self-isolating after one of her sons developed a ‘persistent cough’?
4. Who said she would rather be considered funny than attractive as ‘funny doesn’t sag’?
5. Glastonbury has been cancelled — what milestone would the event have marked this year?
6. What did housing secretary Robert Jenrick suspend due to coronavirus?
7. Scotland-based distillery BrewDog announced it would make a new product — what was it?
8. The BBC has stopped production on dramas and soaps — but which Radio 4 programme will go on for at least a few more weeks?
9. The Bank of England has slashed rates to a historic low to combat the impact of coronavirus — what are they now?
10. Which retail giant is to create 5,000 store-based posts which will provide temporary employment for hospitality workers who have lost their jobs because of coronavirus?
11. What is the maximum number of people who should attend church weddings during the coronavirus outbreak, according to the Church of England?
12. The Queen has left Buckingham Palace for Windsor Castle accompanied by her two dogs. What breed are they?
And those all important answers…
2. Dixons Carphone is closing stores branded Carphone Warehouse
3. Good Morning Britain’s Susanna Reid
4. Actress and producer Reese Witherspoon
5. Its 50th anniversary
6. New evictions from social or private rented accommodation
7. Hand sanitiser
8. The Archers
9. 0.1 per cent
10. The Co-op
11. Five — the priest, bride and groom and two witnesses
12. Dorgis — a cross between a corgi and a dachshund