Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. The Duchess of Sussex wore a green dress by which designer for the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey?
2. Recyclable and compostable cups from which coffee shop giant were hitting London this week?
3. Which former Olympic champion has been named the University of Glasgow’s next chancellor?
4. Boris Johnson survived a first Tory rebellion of the new parliament over what issue?
5. Which Premier League side told fans that players would not sign autographs during the coronavirus crisis?
6. Which Labour leadership hopeful rowed over transgender rights with TV presenter Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain?
7. How much money has been put aside to stimulate the economy in the face of coronavirus?
8. Which Championship football club revealed its players have all tested negative for coronavirus after its owner tested positive?
9. Which famous double act were greeted with a namaste gesture by Prince Charles at the Prince’s Trust Awards?
10. Donald Trump slapped a travel ban on continental Europe. How long will it last?
11. Which shopping mall giant has warned it could go bust if it cannot raise further funds as it slumped to a £2billion annual loss?
12. The Duke of Cambridge was announced as a patron of which charity?
And those all important answers…
1. Emilia Wickstead
3. Dame Katherine Grainger
4. Huawei’s involvement in Britain’s 5G network
5. Newcastle United
6. Lisa Nandy
8. Nottingham Forest
9. Ant & Dec
10. 30 days
12. London’s Air Ambulance