Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. What percentage of the population could get coronavirus, according to the government’s worst-case scenario?
2. Wendy Craig was awarded a CBE at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday — which sitcom from the 1970s and 80s is she best known for?
3. Which global media firm has cancelled press events in London amid the coronavirus outbreak ahead of the launch of its new streaming service?
4. Millions of American voters have been voting for a Democratic Party nominee for the presidential race — what is the polling day known as?
5. Mike Bloomberg dropped out of the race for the White House on Wednesday — what public office role did he hold from 2002 to 2013?
6. What have Scarlett Johansson, Brad Pitt, Renee Zellweger and Leonardo DiCaprio signed to raise funds to save late artist and filmmaker Derek Jarman’s cottage?
7. What London landmark could be up for sale after the owner received multiple bids of more than £1billion?
8. Which late singer has been honoured with a stone on Camden’s Music Walk Of Fame?
9. Regional airline Flybe announced it had collapsed into administration early yesterday. In which UK city was it based?
10. Former prime minister Gordon Brown has backed which candidate in the Labour leadership race?
11. Which celebrity chef was made an MBE in an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace yesterday?
12. What circus act did the Duke of Cambridge try his hand at as he and Kate visited Galway on their three-day tour of Ireland?
And those all important answers…
1. 80 per cent
4. Super Tuesday
5. Mayor of New York
6. A suit
7. The Ritz London
8. Amy Winehouse
10. Sir Keir Starmer
11. Ainsley Harriott