Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Former footballer Harry Gregg, who was a hero of the 1958 Munich disaster, has died aged 87 — at which football club did he spend most of his career?
2. Which college of Cambridge University had its lawn dug up by Extinction Rebellion activists?
3. A bag of what type of creatures was found abandoned outside a fire station in Sunderland for the second time in a few days?
4. Prince Charles enjoyed a visit to a factory in Gloucester on Monday — but what did it make?
5. What is the name of the controversial Downing Street adviser who resigned on Monday evening following criticism over past comments?
6. Chancellor Rishi Sunak has confirmed that the Budget will take place on which date?
7. The boss of which bank announced its biggest change in years, as it prepares to cut its headcount by approximately 35,000 around the world?
8. Which musician stunned fans by taking a Tube to the Brit Awards?
9. Prince Harry will attend an Invictus Games event on February 28 with which rock star?
10. What musical instrument did a woman play while she was undergoing brain surgery at King’s College Hospital in London?
11. Which BBC Radio 1 DJ failed to turn up for their show on Wednesday following a night at the Brit Awards?
12. Pop star Mabel scooped Best British Female at the Brits 30 years to the day after her mother won two prizes there — but who is her mother?
And those all important answers…
1. Manchester United
2. Trinity College
5. Andrew Sabisky
6. March 11
8. Ronnie Wood
9. Jon Bon Jovi
10. A violin
11. Greg James
12. Neneh Cherry