Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Boris Johnson has said a ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars in the UK will be brought forward to when?
2. Ikea has confirmed plans to shut one of its large UK stores for the first time in its 33-year history — where is it?
3. Yorkshire Wildlife Park is celebrating a new arrival at the England’s only polar bear enclosure — but what is his name?
4. Which Bohemian Rhapsody star has been cast as Marianne Faithfull in a new biopic about the superstar’s life?
5. Cheesed-off Tory MP Shailesh Vara blamed EU rules for preventing Stilton being made in the village of the same name in his constituency, a claim rubbished by the chairman of the UK Protected Food Names Association who said it was due to English law. But where can the blue cheese be made?
6. What did Malcolm and Bev Dixon say would be the first big spend of their £1million lottery windfall?
7. Ex-boxer Ronnie Russell is to auction his George Medal, which he was awarded for thwarting the attempted armed kidnap of which member of the royal family in 1974?
8. Which Dancing On Ice partners announced they are engaged just four months after meeting?
9. A third case of coronavirus has been confirmed in the UK — where is the patient believed to have been diagnosed?
10. Which budget retailer is set to expand its children’s clothing range?
11. Which British actor was delighted to receive a specially-commissioned sculpture of Barbra Streisand’s face?
12. Which popular children’s character has been given a Christmas special on BBC One in 2020?
And those all important answers…
4. Lucy Boynton
5. Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
6. A pair of new knees for Mrs Dixon
7. Princess Anne
8. Ex-footballer Kevin Kilbane and Brianne Delcourt
11. Richard E Grant
12. Shaun the Sheep