Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. The transgender flag, a woman in a tuxedo and a gender-neutral alternative to Santa Claus are among new types of what?
2. Ralf Speth announced he will leave his role as chief executive of which car manufacturer after 10 years in charge?
3. What did Nigel Farage unveil at a central London restaurant, with the item set to be auctioned to raise money for charity?
4. Who quit their role as a TV news anchor over ‘errors of judgment’ during a Twitter row?
5. The government caused global controversy by granting Chinese firm Huawei limited access to what?
6. Broadcaster Nicholas Parsons has died aged 96 — which BBC Radio 4 programme was he best known for presenting?
7. Police in Colorado, US, went viral after issuing a warning over a large boulder blocking a road — what did they say it was the size of?
8. Which Super League club was criticised for signing controversial Australian outside back Israel Folau?
9. Which Tory MP was behind the failed campaign to have Big Ben bong to mark Brexit today?
10. What does Sir Philip Pullman claim is missing from the commemorative Brexit 50p coin?
11. Ofcom has dropped a complaint against which comedian over comments she made about battery acid on BBC Radio 4?
12. Which British singer was mistaken for a seat-filler at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles?
And those all important answers…
2. Jaguar Land Rover
3. A portrait of himself entitled ‘Mr Brexit’
4. Alastair Stewart
5. The UK’s 5G network
6. Just A Minute
7. A small boulder
8. Catalans Dragons
9. Mark Francois
10. An Oxford comma
11. Jo Brand
12. Lewis Capaldi