Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Which Labour MP pulled out of the leadership race after acknowledging he could not get the required support from MPs?
2. Which film scored the most Oscar nominations with 11 nods?
3. Which Bournemouth-based department store chain has warned it could collapse into administration if it fails to find a last-minute buyer?
4. How much was former BHS boss Dominic Chappell ordered to pay into the collapsed retailer’s pension scheme?
5. Boris Johnson formally rejected Nicola Sturgeon’s plea for what?
6. Which member of the royal family has received an honorary degree from the University of Aberdeen to recognise their charity work?
7. Why has British Airways owner International Airlines Group filed a complaint with the EU?
8. How much money is needed to get Big Ben to ring for Brexit on January 31?
9. US politicians Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have been appointed to do what?
10. The Duke of Sussex took part in the Rugby League World Cup 2021 draw in his first official public engagement since he and wife Meghan quit as senior royals. Where did the event take place?
11. Who has been appointed a financial adviser to Boris Johnson for the UN climate summit in Glasgow in November?
12. Which supermodel has been cut from the list of potential jurors in Harvey Weinstein’s rape trial?
And those all important answers…
1. Clive Lewis
5. Another Scottish independence referendum
6. Princess Anne
7. Over the government’s decision to rescue Flybe
9. Lead the team prosecuting President Trump’s Senate impeachment trial
10. Buckingham Palace
11. Mark Carney
12. Gigi Hadid