Test your knowledge of recent events…
1. Jeanne Socrates, 77, has broken her own record by becoming the oldest person to do what?
2. Why has Fireman Sam been dropped as a mascot of Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service?
3. Which former Premier League footballer announced he would miss his own testimonial, saying: ‘It’s typical of me’?
4. How did Prince Harry make a billion pounds in minutes?
5. What is actress Lisa Riley doing for the first time in 18 years?
6. What unusual lead did Toronto police have after an office break-in?
7. Since 1918, what has happened five times in October, but only twice each in November and December?
8. How has a four-month-old penguin chick made history at Sea Life London?
9. Whose performance at Glastonbury has become the most-watched performance in the festival’s history?
10. Why can the Colchester Castle Sycamore take a bow?
11. What has clocked up an all-time record of 810 days?
12. Who will be keeping their feet firmly on the ground in a battle over pay?
1. Sail around the world solo, non-stop and unassisted
2. Complaints he is not inclusive
3. Vincent Kompany
4. He closed the bumper deal on 10-year gilts — government-issued bonds — while on a financial trading floor for a charity event
5. Appearing as Mandy Dingle in the Emmerdale TV soap
6. The burglar left behind a photocopy of his own face
7. A general election
8. It is the first in the aquarium’s history to be raised as gender-neutral
9. Kylie Minogue, with an average consolidated audience of 3.2 million
10. It has just been named on the Tree of the Year shortlist
11. Parliament — starting on June 21, 2017, it has been the longest continuous parliamentary session since the UK was established by the Acts of Union in 1800
12. Striking British Airways pilots