KATIE PRICE appeared at her bankruptcy court hearing via Skype from the Maldives — where she is on holiday.
The former glamour model, 42, apologised for failing to sort out her finances but vowed ‘progress is now being made’. Janet Hallamore, for the Official Receiver, said issues to be resolved included her income and how she has paid for recent trips.
Price was declared bankrupt last November after failing to stick to a deal to pay creditors. She is now obliged to hand over earnings from work or selling belongings, and is only entitled to basic living expenses.
The star, once worth a reported £40million, said she had been slow to provide financial details due to a ‘bad breakdown’ that had led to her checking into The Priory. Ms Hallamore said one issue was jewellery that Price claims was stolen. The case was adjourned until November 18.
Price’s answers about her Maldives trip were mostly inaudible but boyfriend Carl Woods, 31, is said to have paid.