A MOTHER was bitten on her bottom by a python that appeared in her toilet while she was using it.
Food firm boss Phanarat Chaiboon, 42, was left bleeding and terrified by the bite, after which she turned in shock to see the snake’s head in the loo.
She shut the lid and weighed it down before driving herself to hospital, where doctors could not use anti-venom treatment as they did not know what snake had bitten her.
A security guard at her housing estate in Thailand capital Bangkok, confirmed it was a python.
Pythons are non-venomous but the bite still needed treatment.
The shaken mum was treated successfully and returned home.
Days later, her 15-year-old daughter, Gift, saw an even bigger python in the downstairs toilet.