A STUDENT died after taking heroin, ecstasy, amphetamines, cocaine, ketamine, alcohol and cannabis at a house party, an inquest heard.
Samuel Wickham, 21, from Brighton, also bought unlicenced diazepam-like pills known as ‘fake Valium’ and took six before going to bed. He died of ‘the combined toxic effect of drugs and alcohol’, said coroner Dr Myfanwy Buckeridge.
Glen Khayser, another guest at the Bristol party, invited Samuel to stay at his house when they left at 7am.
He woke up to find the UWE, Bristol student — described by Dr Buckeridge as ‘full of promise’ — had turned blue.